For your information and onward distribution.
The ‘Unite Scotland Legal Services’ Twitter account is now up & running so please spread the word@UniteScotLegalContinue Reading →
This could be very serious. The Conservatives are floating plans to cap the number of times we are allowed to visit our GP.  If we run out of visits – because we’ve got a sickly child or long-term health condition, for example – we could be forced to pay to go elsewhere.At the [...]
Tomorrow (Wednesday the 16th of January) our secretary / treasurer Ms Andrea Bassindale celebrates a birthday, and whilst some (Branch chair AF) will say that she let slip it was her 50th, this is something she denies with a wee comment on FB earlier this evening and quote “ lol Someones been telling you Porkies John.I don’t [...]Continue Reading →
All stewards and representatives are invited to attend the above meetings which will take place on
Wednesday 12th September at High Cemetry Lodge, Dumfries from 2pm to 4pm.
Wednesday 7th November High Cemetry Lodge, Dumfries from 2pm to 4pm.
Wednesday 26th September at Culhorn Depot, Stranraer from 2pm to 4pm.
Wednesday 14th November at Culhorn Depot, [...]Continue Reading →
- bigmacca65 on Do you want how many times you can visit your GP limited? The Tories want to cap the number of visits
- Andrea Bassindale on Happy Birthday Andrea
- Ann Farrell on Unite D&G is now on the web!
- Andrea Macdonald on Unite D&G is now on the web!
- Carole Ivins-Whatley on Unite D&G is now on the web!